Re: F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

I think is a bit too simplistic to go with a photo converted to grayscale and then colorized blue.

Also, it was discussed a few weeks ago that we don't want to go with jut a ruin and send the wrong message about Fedora being a ruin. If we are going to use some ruins, they have to be accompanied by other elements, like growing vegetation and such.

The license is fine (PD), but IMO the photo is not that great: it has very aggressive JPEG compression resulting in a very noisy background and the framing do not allow for wide screen cropping (we would have to cut from important parts of the image).

Right...I'll go with an other stuff...thank you anyway for your feedbacks.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org