[echo-perspective] New user-home icon set

Hi,

I've created user-home icon set [1]. First let me say I've abandoned the
original echo idea of having the blue-white echoey house leaning against
the folder. Instead I've used same metaphor as gnome and oxygen does -
i.e. drawn the house *on* the folder. I had two reasons - first it makes
us more consistent with upstream defaults and second I really didn't
like the original design when used with perspective projection.

Comments welcome,
Martin