[echo-perspective] New folder-saved-search icon set

Hi,

another new icon -- folder-saved-search [1]. As we haven't got that one
in Echo at all, I'll probably make a bimetric projection version as
well. But for now only the perspective projection. I've followed
gnome-icon-theme design in this one so that it is consistent with
user-home.

Comments welcome,
Martin