Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

2009/2/25 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>

>> So what do *you* think?

 I think that this *is* the idea for F11 artwork.

>> (PS I think Brian's latest blue starfield for the night version would work well for this)

I agree with using of Brian's starfiled in a night version.
I've in my mind four version of the background: morning/sunrise, day, afternoon/sunset, night. Day version with the Sun and night version with the Moon.
It could be possible to realize?

p.s: sorry if you have received a double copy of this email.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org