Re: [echo-perspective] New folder-saved-search icon set

Hi Martin,

I would propose a small change in the style of pre-defined folders (like a Home, Find and etc). Note that I put a small shadow over the lens to give an effect of intrusion, I think it might look better[1].

[1] http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora/folder-saved-search.svg

Cheers!

2009/2/21 Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>
On Sat, 2009-02-21 at 12:46 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> | Hi,
> |
> | another new icon -- folder-saved-search [1]. As we haven't got that one
> | in Echo at all, I'll probably make a bimetric projection version as
> | well. But for now only the perspective projection. I've followed
> | gnome-icon-theme design in this one so that it is consistent with
> | user-home.
> Will the search symbol inside this folder be used as standalone instead
> of binocular?

Probably not. The magnifier works better in combination with folder, but
for system-search I'd stay with binoculars.