Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

� wrote:
Hey Nicu!

----- Original Message ----

From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

I am not that happy on the columns positioning and with them going all the
screen, from top to bottom.

Do you have any ideas on how we can integrate Greek columns into it?

Maybe have some temple in the hills across the water?

(PS I think Brian's latest blue starfield for the night version would work

well for this)

I don't think this is going to work: if we put a dark sky and just change the
colors for the ground, I expect the result will be unnatural, looking like a
fake.

Did you see the mockup Paolo did? I think the coloring was right, definitely a lot of polish needed, but... I don't know.