Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Hey Nicu,

----- Original Message ----
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

> That could work. We would have to take care about the mist: the hills are blurry
> due to the distance, so we will have to apply some blur to the temple too.

I did two more. I took out the large framing column because neither the top or bottom was in great shape. I might spend some time fixing up the bottom of the column and add it back though. Instead I swapped in a temple image I've been working with:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/8d/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup4_mo.png