Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I did two more. I took out the large framing column because neither the top or bottom was in great shape. I might spend some time fixing up the bottom of the column and add it back though. Instead I swapped in a temple image I've been working with:

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/8d/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup4_mo.png

I am inclined more towards
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/3e/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup5_mo.png
since I am not very happy with the look of the village/farms/houses across the water in mockup4_mo.

I am sorry, I wish I was more active today with this, but I had a killer day with a lot of annoying *must do* work.