Joining the Art Team....

Hey, I received an email from Nick B about
sending an introduction to the Art Team and
giving a couple of examples of my previous
work.

Let me say, right off, that I do not
consider myself an artist, I'm more of a
designer. I have in past, built several
top-rated websites and done a tonne of
web-type graphics.

I was working on a project from the list,
posted by Inode0, but someone else seems
to have beat me to it. It involved creating
a display box for Live CDs at events.

I am willing to do almost anything. Here is
a link to some of the images I have done
in the past.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9670764/Images

-- Douglas Berry --
slasherzee fedoraproject org