Fedora-Logo in 3D

Hi all,

First of all: Happy new year to all of you!

Second, I'm searching for the Fedora Logo in 3D, does anybody has such a
artwork?
I thought I saw such a work many month (years?) before done by someone
of the Art Team.
Background is, that I found a stone cutter who will make a model for
me/us, and we want to do a bronze model for fairs.

Thanks in advance for pointing me to the artwork

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa fedoraproject org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9