Re: apologies.....

Doug Berry wrote:
Hey,

Sorry about posting stuff to my Scribd account.
I found out from IanW that if you don't have
an account, you have to create one before you
can view the link. Not what I intended.

You can view the link but badly (some ugly AJAX or something that does not work well in browsers), you need an account to be able to downlaod the PDF and read it normally.

In the meantime, I am busy creating a
Fedora People account, so when it is up, I will
post future stuff there.

Ask if you need help with the account (on IRC is the fastest way).