Re: Kostas Antonakoglou joining fedora art team

Konstantinos Antonakoglou wrote:

Done! It's a full quality PNG now.
So, may I follow the next steps (join the art group, etc)?

Sure, go forward with the account system. It may take some hour until a sponsor will get online and approve your membership (unless you apply in the next 10 minutes or so...)

I also sent an email to Huzaifa Sidhpurwala[1] (the requester) and I am
waiting for feedback.