fedora 11 splash screen proposal

I think that for fedora 11 we should do a splash screen calibrating the  40th anniversary of landing on the moon. I propose a montage of  Commander Neil Alden Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin Eugene 'Buzz' Aldrin, Jr. and in the back ground a large crescent moon. this would mostly fill the bottom right corner of the screen with the moon on the right side. It would all be in shades of blue. It would be at counterpoint to the sun image we have in fedora ten and would fit in with '2009 international year of astronomy'

Get the world's best email - Yahoo!Xtra Mail