Re: I need a freemedia web banner.

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Like this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_ArtTeamProjects_WikiDesign_ArtTeamN1.png

for the top banner of
https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/

Is there any existing design?

What we have is the SVG source for the existing banners (and I believe there should be a general template somewhere, but I am unable to find it). It should be a trivial task to take such a SVG, replace the icon (probably with a CD/DVD icon from wither Bluecurve, Mist or Echo) and change the text to say "Free Media"