Re: Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Charlie Brej wrote:
Samuele Storari wrote:
Technically the vote was for the ship but I am sure (and the reaction after the announcement are a reassurance) most people voted for the Spartan.

Bad things with those broken threads, as the messages got attributed incorrectly...

Máirí­n, could you start a new thread with the rules and ideas as an official process start point? How far can we stray?

I don't think there is a need for Mo to start the thread, you can do it yourself and we all will join. You can also start a page in the wiki to hold the sketches.