Re: Your favorite CMS running docs.fedoraproject.org?

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 14:28 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> We are looking for a team of people who want to deploy and maintain a
> new CMS for Fedora Docs.  It may become the CMS that runs all of
> fedoraproject.org that is not a wiki.[0]
>
> Which CMS?  There's the fun part.  You pick your favorite.

Drupal FTW ;-)

[...]

I'm willing to help, but, if possible, with short tasks, because I have
not so many time.

Cheers
Luca
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 14th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175

... the MYSTERIANS are in here with my CORDUROY SOAP DISH!!