download it with fedora's yum

Hello dear artists,

I have seen many upstream projects providing links to old fedora rpms
in their download section of the website.

I believe that if these upstream projects get a small picture from us
to reflect that
- software "mySOFTWARE" can be downloaded from fedora repositories
- a link on the picture to a fedora wiki page explaining how to
install with yum or kpackagekit

* it would be easier for users
* your artistic skills will show how quality class is fedora

Can you guys please, create a small png (theme independent) with
something like "download with fedora" ?

Kind regards,
Chitlesh