Updated EDU SIG Artwork Request

Hi there,

I've recently updated the Education SIG's request here [1], since we were discussing it in our last meeting.

Since we've been shifting the target group of our spin around, we're now targeting students with an age of > 12 (as well as teachers, etc.). I was thinking of probably having a wallpaper, which wouldn't be too childish, but maybe have an reference to science or the world itself.

Concerning the wiki banner: Maria, can we use the one you created?

--Sebastian

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education