Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Fri Jan 23 12:10:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I think about creating a graphic's theme on the release number just to have something different from the Acient Greek theme.
Maybe I've got to write on the wiki something, but right now, my proposal still only on my mind and I'ven't got nothing to share... :(
I don't understand what we have to do for this first round and what's the final round 1 date?

Hi again & thanks

Samuele