Máirín Duffy wrote:
María Leandro wrote:
Me too, my favorite is wallpaper 3.
Me too :p It is much stronger than the otherI saw that coming...
A couple quick comments:
- I would take the outline that is around the infinity symbol in the Fedora logo out. You want to make sure you are using the logo according to the usage guidelines  which prohibit this kind of treatment.
And pay more attention to the light source and direction. Your primary light source is the sun, so it think:
- Instead of using a specialized font for the "EDU", I would maybe just write out "Education" in MgOpen Modata. It would fit in nicely with our secondary branding scheme then.
I love the bright colors and I also like how the focus of the graphics is on the lower right, although maybe this graphic is too busy for a wallpaper. I think it would be really nice for splashes and other branding materials though, and maybe you could pull out the pencils/sun and just have a slightly desaturated version of the sky+clouds for the wallpaper?
- pencil shadows on the ground should be directed to the down-left;
- the pencil shadows on the other pencils should go the opposite way;
- the light rays should originate from the sun, not from the ground.
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list redhat com