F11 visual concept idea - greek

Hi folks,

This is a really really sloppy mockup but hopefully illustrates the kind of visuals I'm thinking of for F11:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/83/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup1_mo.png

I'm thinking maybe somewhere more mountainous with some mists, and with some vines/plants growing up the columns with some sunbeams on them. What do you think?

Source materials are referenced on the main F11 Artwork page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11#Mock-ups