Re: F11 visual concept idea - greek

Well, based on what I've read so far, I gave it a try and produced this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11-thermopylae-greek-mockup.jpg

Maybe too detailed, but I just want to point out the main concept, which
is the combination of ancient Greece and nature (water, mountains with a
lot of green).

Sorry if I messed the gallery table a bit :
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_Artwork#Mock-ups

--
Konstantinos Antonakoglou
PGP key: 0xC9E2E16B