Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Hi Mola!

----- Original Message ----
> From: Mola pahnadayan <mola mp gmail com>

> I work on greek-concept and you can see my ouyput here :
> http://mola.fedorapeople.org/gimp/view/

These are fabulous! I have only one concern - do you have references for the new photo sources you pulled in? (Eg the birds and the fireworks for example.) We can't use any of the new ones unless we know what photos you used and their license, etc.

Do you have the XCFs for any of these? I'm particularly interested in the very last one.