Re: Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Camilo Mesias wrote:
a bit late perhaps but I thought of something that may make an
interesting background - since you mentioned photographic landscape. I
saw an article on tilt-shift photography, where special lenses are
used to modify perspective and depth-of-field giving an uncanny model
photography effect. This effect can also be faked in CGI rendering.

Here's the article,

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/11/16/beautiful-examples-of-tilt-shift-photography/

Camilo, you are truly evil! You made me to crave for such lenses to play with! Good thing they have a high enough price to be out of my budget :p