Re: Picture Book Mockup

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 16:18 -0600, Ian Weller wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 11:07:38PM -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > Setting in critic mode:
> > Did you use hyphen or em dashes in first and last paragraph?
> > Careful with the widow at the end of last paragraph?
> > Title "Chapter 2: Friends" is hard to read due to similar hue. Enlighten it
> > might help.
> >
> This is a *mockup*. I'm also extremely picky about em dashes, and we'll
> make sure we use those correctly in the finished book. :D

Heh, are em dashes actually used in English? In Czech we use only
hyphens, - (like in screen-cast), and en dashes, – (when separating
sentences, denoting ranges, etc.)... Em dashes, —, seem over too long
(to me) ;-) Although, for some reason my evolution displays both the en
dash and em dash with same length (which is wrong)...