Re: Wallpaper for Beta?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Would you mind applying those changes to the newer mockup I posted to the wiki last night?

I can't apply the same changes sing the image is different, but I tried something: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11_Betamockup1_n.jpg
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11_Betamockup1_n.xcf.bz2

Personally I like a bit better this way: the "color adjustment" layer was removes since it made the sky more cyan and the color balance for the "background" was altered to reduce the cyan more. Also the "Cliff overlay" layer was removed and the color balance of the "Cliff - Base" was altered to make it greener. But I am not entirely happy with what I did...