Wallpaper for Beta?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 5 16:49:25 UTC 2009

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Would you mind applying those changes to the newer mockup I posted to the wiki last night?

I can't apply the same changes sing the image is different, but I tried
something:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11_Betamockup1_n.jpg
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11_Betamockup1_n.xcf.bz2

Personally I like a bit better this way: the "color adjustment" layer
was removes since it made the sky more cyan and the color balance for
the "background" was altered to reduce the cyan more. Also the "Cliff
overlay" layer was removed and the color balance of the "Cliff - Base"
was altered to make it greener. But I am not entirely happy with what I
did...