Re: [Ambassadors] [RFC] Newslater template for Fedoranews.

i have previously explored using publican[1] for the FWN, we could
make a special brand, and produce chunked html, html single and pdfs.
There is already a fedora brand that could be tweaked for this. An
example of the fedora brand can be seen in the release notes mockups i
have been working on [2]

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/publican/