Re: Fedora 11 Beta release banner

Thanks to all for the feedbacks.

2009/3/13 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

>> I am in the camp liking the second (themed) version best. Only that the bottom text row seems a bit crammed, the green
>> arrow is small and does not have enough space to breath.

I've posted on the wiki (see below for the url) two new versions of both files, with a little kerning of "11" number and the remotion of green arrow (and bigger fonts for the bottom text).

2009/3/13 Klaatu <gort klaatu gmail com>

>> the last banner had little white spots on the rounded
>> edges rather than being transparent so it was truly rounded, if i
>> recall correctly.  It looked fine against a white background but
>> obvsiouly against anything else it looked odd.

In these versions, rounded corners seems to be ok, if you see newly some defects feel free to contact me.

2009/3/13 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>
>> Thanks for your work! There is one problem though, I can't view any of these files.

Sorry for the inconvenience, now the files are on the wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/8b/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_1b.svg
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/5d/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_1b.png

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/d/dc/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2b.svg
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/e/eb/Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2b.png