Re: Banners and splashes

2009/3/13 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

* Plymouth bootup/loading graphics

This area is poorly documented (is very new) but we have an "expert" in
Charlie Brej. My personal option would be to use the default background
(the temple landscape picture) and a progress bar.

It could be good to add the animation of birds that flyies in the sky while the progress bar is going...

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org