new direction for the wallpaper

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Mon Mar 16 11:38:17 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----
> From: Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>
> Hm... I'd say get rid of the trees or make them just complimentary part
> of the wallpaper, drop the focus away from mountains and instead have it
> on the temple. As it is now, it's cool and I would not want much of the
> elements to go away, but as Matthias said, the wallpaper is focusing on
> too many elements at once.

This feedback is really useful. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't see any feedback like this on the list when the wallpaper was first posted over a week ago. (Did I simply miss it?) I am wondering what we should be doing in order to get this feedback in a more timely manner so we have more time to take it into account.

Also, I just wanted to make it really clear that if anyone has the time to step in and help out with the wallpaper it would be very deeply appreciated.

~m