Re: new direction for the wallpaper

hi mo ^_^

k .. got the idea .. will c wt i can do ..

regards.

~hish

2009/3/16 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>

Hi Hish!

>what are the final "key" elements for the beckground now?
>P.S: i am willing to give a shot on helping with the design (if i have an idea about what we are aiming for).

Great to hear from you! I'm not sure what the final elements should be. It does seem we have too many, though - my suggestion would be:

- field
- mountains
- clouds

Any other elements should be removed for the next iteration, and the mountains should probably be the center of attention / main focus, the fields and clouds playing a supporting role. What do you think?

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Civil & Infrastructures Engineer
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair and Partners)
P.O.Box: 40358
Mobile: +974 5042547  -  +974 5543080
E.mail: hisham abdelmagid dargroup com
Websites: www.dargroup.com - www.thepearlqatar.com