Re: new direction for the wallpaper

� wrote:

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>

"Blame" Matthias -- if it were not for him pointing it out, I wouldn't
probably come to this conclusion all by myself. His critique made me
think about it and you've read the result :-D

Okay great. So all I need to do is send unintentionally offensive funny emails to start a controversy, and suddenly the feedback will pour in.

I'm not sure I'm going to be up for that again, though.

:(

~m
That's why you blackmail someone like me into doing those messages

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net