new direction for the wallpaper

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 17 07:49:51 UTC 2009

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Based on some feedback we've gotten about the beta wallpaper, I have a couple of approaches to suggest for moving forward, let me know which you think is the better approach:

This morning I had the time to think a bit about changing directions:
possibly this will make Paul nervous and it may put some deadlines in
danger, but before committing to a radical change, I think it would be
useful to see the post-beta feedback from a larger mass the users: the
first wave of reviews, blogs and forum talks (the perception setters).
We all here, supporters or critics, are pretty much subjectively
involved and I think a breath of fresh air from the outside is valuable.

What I said above is not to be read as "stop the development", just as
"keep all the options open".