Design Server Request - beaker project [COMPLETED]

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 14:22:38 UTC 2009

Greetings,

We held an vote over in beaker-devel at lists.fedorahosted.org and the
winner by a mile is the latest changes by Mike Langlie.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Beaker-logo-1b.png
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Beaker-logo-1b.svg

Thanks to all who participated!  It was neat to see it go from "paper"
then through a few iterations.  Unless there are any other comments,
I'll update the DesignService wiki to indicate that we have a logo.

Thanks,
James