Re: base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi,

What do you think about this as a base style to go with for the various banners/splashes for F11?

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/style/fedora-greek-style_mockup.png

even plainer:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/style/fedora-greek-style_mockup_2.png

Is it too over-the-top Greek? I was trying to go for a subtle and contemporary interpretation of a classic Greek motif.

I like them and I do not find them too over-the-top Greek, back when I was a kid I enjoyed *a lot* reading a book with ancient Greek legends. This is cool.

However, I find them a bit too plain, I would like them more vivid, maybe combined with the photo we are going to use as a background?