Re: base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Máirín Duffy wrote:

What do you think about this as a base style to go with for the various banners/splashes for F11?

even plainer:

Is it too over-the-top Greek? I was trying to go for a subtle and contemporary interpretation of a classic Greek motif.

I like them and I do not find them too over-the-top Greek, back when I was a kid I enjoyed *a lot* reading a book with ancient Greek legends. This is cool.

However, I find them a bit too plain, I would like them more vivid, maybe combined with the photo we are going to use as a background?