Re: FUDCon Berlin 2009

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Nicu Buculei wrote:

With German text? then we will need some help from a German speaker and lay the ad starting from that text.

Probably both in English and German. I'll come up with something in English, and we can mock it up there, and then translate it. I'll get back to the list with this ASAP.

Without worrying about the cost of printing this stuff?

When we run out of money, we'll stop printing stuff :) But this is a good excuse to make some high quality stuff, that can last for a while, both for FUDCons and/or general events.

--Max