New Concept for F11 King

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon Mar 30 10:34:00 UTC 2009

Hi all...

I can produce all the materials to fit the "Leonidas Lion Theme" in the scheduling for the final release, so we can bring all inside, at least as an alternative theme, I don't propose nothing for the landscape 'cause after a lot of test I really don't like my works 'cause it was so difficult for me working on that subject.
Maybe this week I will provide you all we need for the graphic's pack, if someone want to collaborate with me please contact me.

I hope you will take my proposal in consideration.

Thanks
Samuele