Re: New Concept for F11 King

To be honest, I prefer the theme with the lion to the one with the green
field. The reason I proposed a concept of the theme with a river was
because I didn't want it to resemble with the winxp theme...

Generally, I 'd suggest a bit more "discreet" design (or placing etc) of
the lion because I think there is a contrast between the right and the
left side of picture which I believe could be smoothed a bit (something
that was achieved at the solar theme!).

The right side is overcrowded with lines and colors (because of the
lion) and I think they need attention. The left side is beautiful!

Well done Samuele!

--
Konstantinos Antonakoglou
PGP key: 0xC9E2E16B