Re: New Concept for F11 King

Hi folks!

Samuelle... maybe if you put that greek pattern desing proposed by Mairin at the top and bottom with a size compatible with the image and making the changes proposed by Martin Sourada (the circles, birds and etc.) this desing would be perfect. I believe that it will be even more stylish Greek.
Congratulations on good work Samuele.

Jayme Ayres

2009/3/31 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>

Hi Samuele,