FUDCon Berlin T-shirts

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat May 2 16:33:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I wanted to take a moment to ping about the FUDCon Berlin tshirt
designs, which should be very easy given that we're simply adopting the
FUDCon Boston design, with the following changes:

s/Boston/Berlin

As for the words in the tag cloud, we can keep the "generic" ones
related to Fedora, and we should remove the Boston/Massachusettes/MIT
words and replace them with some related to this FUDCon:

Berlin
LinuxTag
Marshall Haus
Messe Berlin
Europe
Germany
Reichstag
Brandenburg Gate
Alexanderplatz
Gendarmenmarkt
Potsdamer Platz
Charlottenburg
Funkturm
En Passant

I wonder if that's enough of a list to make the tag cloud look good.
Anyone care to mockup the shirt?  I'd like to start production end of
next week if possible.

Thanks,
Max