Re: FUDCon Berlin T-shirts

On Sat, 2 May 2009, Max Spevack wrote:

As for the words in the tag cloud, we can keep the "generic" ones related to Fedora, and we should remove the Boston/Massachusettes/MIT words and replace them with some related to this FUDCon:

A great mockup was posted here:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon_berlin.png

My only comment on that would be that we'd like to make "Marshall Haus" one string, and not two.

Aside from that, I'm going to try to find some more words that we can add to the tag cloud to increase the variety.

Awesome stuff, and thanks!

--Max