Re: Fedora T-shirt

On 05/04/2009 09:19 PM, Mola pahnadayan wrote:
Hi all :)
i make some T-shirt with inkscape.

There is hard to choose one, all are great... but I think I like a bit more the blue version. Maybe with the URL on the back side a little smaller.

Speaking of URLs, is not a bit too overloaded to have the address on the back side and *both* sleeves? I think a single one, not 3, is enough. Also, probably the "http://"; part on the back side can be dropped, everyone will figure is a website seeing the "www."