Re: Fedora T-shirt

On 05/05/2009 06:22 AM, MANNY HIDALBEMA wrote:
Me quedo con la 010.... How can I obtain one of it....

Unfortunately we don't have the means to produce and ship such things... your best chance is to get the design (SVG or a PNG at whatever resolution) and print it at a local shop (I am also frustrated about the difficulty or printing cool stuff locally at acceptable quality and price).