Re: Fedora release banners

On 05/05/2009 01:47 PM, Marc Ferguson wrote:

If I wanted to edit this file... Is there a .xcf file or is the .svg
file the source. I'm new to svg's. Overall; I love the banner. I don't

Yes, SVG is the source and it is vector graphics which you can edit with Inkscape.

know I'd be too much to watermark the logo or "11"

A mere watermark can be also added with GIMP (GIMP will rasterize the SVG at import).