Wallpaper

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Thu May 7 00:44:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 02:26:05PM -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> [...]
Rodrigo, please end this argument now. Máirín alone has answered every
point you have brought up on this list with a rational argument that has
been agreed upon with consensus previously on this list.

Fedora is not a democracy as you would like it to be. Fedora is a
meritocracy. Those who do things have more clout in how things are done.
For example, Máirín has spent a multitude of very late nights working on
wallpaper for deadline since I've started contributing.

The decision process works, we have reached a consensus of many Art Team
members, and raising trivial complaints similar to yours this late in
the development cycle will not get things done.

Thank you for ending this argument and realizing that you have a choice
to add the lion back to the wallpaper yourself. You might also be
interested in this essay: http://fpaste.org/paste/11201

--
Ian Weller <ian at ianweller.org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36