MgOpen fonts upstream website / help from a Greek speaker needed

I tried to solve this by myself using online translation tools, but I wasn't able to get a solution, some help from a Greek speaker would be useful.

On the Logo Usage Guideline wiki page we mention MgOpen Modata as teh "complementary font" and link to the upstream website, to a page which is not working any more: http://www.ellak.gr/fonts/mgopen/index.en.html

Unfortunately the website had a major redesign, probably the page was moved, but the text is Greek and I wasn't able to figure it.

The content of the page is available elsewhere, but that seems to be a copy, not a proper upstream: http://www.zvr.gr/typo/mgopen/index

I think is useful to update our wiki with working links.