Re: Leonidas - Lion for single screens

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 11:47 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi all,

'thanks' to me catching flu and having to spend whole days in bed, I
decided I'd use some of that spare time on adding the lion images for
single screens.

Are we talking about adding the lion back to the default single-width
background, or is this a separate image ? I must admit that I think the
background we have now works better without the huge lion on it...

Matthias