Re: Migrating from Fedora Art Team to Fedora Design Team

On Fri, 15 May 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Any thoughts, questions, concerns?

I think it's a wonderful idea, overall.

I also like the idea of you guys having a shared file drop point that isn't the wiki.

For me, the most common use case of the work the design team does is "I want to just browse around and see what cool stuff people have made that I might want to mass produce" and it's always been hard, since stuff has seemed to exist in 4 or 5 locations.

Keep up all the wonderful work, is my comment!  :)

--Max