Usb live creator refresh?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:00:25 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:

>> Is this ok with fedora gudelines?
>
> You are still NOT using the proper fedora logo:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo (you write "fedora" with MgOpen Modata
> Bold)

Ah, we tried to be as close as possible to logo. That is why we and
others ask for this (the request is on the wiki) to be made for us. It
looks easy but there are lots of pitfalls for ones who try to do this
for the first time.

Now I see that there are no vector formats for download but it has to
be asked for and that we need to wait two-three weeks for response.
Well we have out presentation tomorrow and posters go today to print
shop.

We will put fedora logo in PNG or try to mimic logo with font that is
the closest to it.

Thank you Nicu and others for helping out.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic