[fedora-astronomy] Artwork Theme

Hi everyone,

I think it would be a good idea to get a specific theme for the Astronomy Spin.
I browse through the work made for the F8 and I found this one :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F8theme-moon
He's cool and i think it's a good representation of what are our goals : Open your laptop, Boot Fedora Astronomy, Enjoy the sky.

What do you think about this ?
Should we discuss this tomorrow ?

Regards,

Michaƫl

--
0x8ECBA2A4 2007-10-18 Michael Ughetto (Telimektar) <telimektar1er gmail com> || < telimektar esraonline com>